Your Achievements

Stephen Blair

I really admire people who have that ' get up and go' attitude. I feel it motivates me to try harder and realise, ' if they can do it, so can i '.:thumbup:

This isnt a ' Mine is better than yours ' thread. :sneaky2:BUT

Be it getting out of bed in the morning or sailing solo round the world, whats makes you PROUD to be you?:thumbup1:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Along time ago I made the decision to ignore the nae sayers and create products to serve myself and my fellow colleagues in the industry that I truly care for. As the expression go's the rest is history. Thanks to all of my customers past, present, and future.

Thanks ArbTalk

easy-lift guy.

I am sure this isnt quite what you were after Stevie, but this is my proudest, and IMO only REAL achievement. (Not the dog haha):001_smile:

11092010199.jpg.743e7952ab59b9abb03fee32633c336f.jpg

He is top of the class, about 2 years ahead in his subjects and has the most beaming school reports. Everything he turns his hand to he excels at. he is what makes me carry on in the mornings!:star::love:

our 6 year anniversary this week. quite a feat for two young'uns! in that time, friends have had 2 or 3 relationships, got married, kids, all sorts. we're still here and keeping it real :thumbup1:

sorry for the soppy content guys :biggrin:

ummm, also being part of a crew who went from putting on raves in the woods for 100 or so people to putting on a small festival for a few thousand. (unfortunately cancelled this year due to police and council party poopers!)

it's good to be proud of stuff you do or have achieved. i think some people mistake it for arrogance etc.