Has anyone else still got the fire lit

mendiplogs

Got my Bullerjan on almost all of the time. When it's 13-14c during the day and 11-12 at night, it's just not warm enough not to. The new house has a much better layout than the old one, so heat dissipates throughout the house, meaning no central heating is needed, and the living room doesn't get too warm.

That said, it's still too warm for trousers!

HI BIG JON thats the way i do not like gas mate I've got some very well seasoned oak mate thanks jon :thumbup:

HI BIG JON thats the way i do not like gas mate I've got some very well seasoned oak mate thanks jon :thumbup:

hello jon you should go out to sedgemoor on the levels and cut some green withy willow to cool yar fire down a bit:lol::lol::thumbup::thumbup:

HI SAND were be you to in somerset then mate last night it 80/90f in my room all most kill the wife off with the heat mate :lol:thanks jon :thumbup:

I'm in north Somerset, west of bristol. Yourself?

Cold here tonight, but got back too late to light the stove. The heat doesn't spread well from my living room, so that's baking and the rest of the house is cold!

hello jon you should go out to sedgemoor on the levels and cut some green withy willow to cool yar fire down a bit:lol::lol::thumbup::thumbup:

HI MATE when can get out there as it always flooded mate that will TAR IT ALL UP shavey are you coming to the truckers mate for some cizzzer thanks jon :thumbup:

Hi Jon

Although I live in Glenrothes in Fife I know Bath very well as I had a girlfriend at the uni a few years ago. Also have an aunty in Frome and visited there loads of times especially when my Grandad was alive. She stays in The Butts not too far from Sainsburys which you have mentioned a few times. I remember drinking in Bog Island, the old converted underground toilets. I've had a few good nights in there. I believe it was where the Bath RFC used to drink after games. Sorry wont be joining you at your get together as it is about 450 miles away which would make it a bit of a hike but if you are ever up my way feel free to drop in!

Hi Jon

Although I live in Glenrothes in Fife I know Bath very well as I had a girlfriend at the uni a few years ago. Also have an aunty in Frome and visited there loads of times especially when my Grandad was alive. She stays in The Butts not too far from Sainsburys which you have mentioned a few times. I remember drinking in Bog Island, the old converted underground toilets. I've had a few good nights in there. I believe it was where the Bath RFC used to drink after games. Sorry wont be joining you at your get together as it is about 450 miles away which would make it a bit of a hike but if you are ever up my way feel free to drop in!

HI MIKE nice one i no the butts and bog island your right BATH RFC use it mate bath a very nice place thanks for your offer of drop in thanks jon :thumbup: