Heads Up - Kit being stolen to order in South West

TimberCutterDartmoor

FOR INFO:

Just had Police round after a wierd experience where the driver (male, guess late fifties) of untaxed vehicle: Toyota Landcruiser Amazon TD Registration YX06 NYW in Black; boxed me in and took photos of my vehicle/s, trailers etc. Asked him what the hell he was doing - declined to answer but continued photographing inc. me in the picture! Had blonde woman as passenger.

Anyways, D&C Constabulary suggested I be vigilent (!) as this vehicle has been on their radar already connected with thefts to order of our kind of gear.

Crying shame they didn't come quick enough as he was parked round the corner for 5 minutes afterwards.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id invest what money you can in getting everything locked up and beef up the security, we installed security fence and double locked gates and have had no trouble since, we used to get stuff stolen out the yard even with CCTV! with the fence its been a lot better since, worthy investment!

Bold and brazen, stay on your guard and take nothing for granted as I commented earlier on in a seperate reply, Organized crime even on a small scale is at work in my opinion. If the police cannot or will not protect your private property you must. Be advised that this site may be monitored by the same people making off with everyones Kit!!. It could be happening!. Watch Out!. I am really not trying to freak any one out just do the best you can and than some.

had something like this happen to me in january , the plob knew who it was when i gave them the vehicle details but refused to pop round and see the guy , when it was explained to the copper that if they return they will be bighing off way more than they can chew the copper told me that then i would be breaking the law !!!!!