Hamadryads book club

Create a stall/library at the trade shows, and loan out the books for a charitable contribution (perhaps Childrens trust - or something) :001_smile:

Thats a good idea, but how could i enjoy the shows if im tied to a stand? done it before!

and the stands cost money to run also, BUT add a scope, some slides a projector and some fruit bodies to that stand and we might have something worth doing!:001_cool:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Idea Hama :thumbup1: anychance with your conections you could get an Arbor-trolly that we could try and then send on to the next Arbtalk member... Im not joking as this idea of yours has many applications :thumbup1:

Why would I want to do that!

I will leave that to the big bars and vest types in the felling threads!:lol:

That's a great idea Ham :thumbup: Good luck with your latest venture and I think it will be very popular. How about asking for a small donation to an AT charity for each lend? Just an idea, like.

Can I put in requests for what books I'd like to borrow in the future :sneaky2:?

I started a book club at one of the LAs I was with and it was very popular, but the titles were generally low cost fiction and people didn't mind passing them on. They certainly weren't covetous reference books!

That's a great idea Ham :thumbup: Good luck with your latest venture and I think it will be very popular. How about asking for a small donation to an AT charity for each lend? Just an idea, like.

Can I put in requests for what books I'd like to borrow in the future :sneaky2:?

I started a book club at one of the LAs I was with and it was very popular, but the titles were generally low cost fiction and people didn't mind passing them on. They certainly weren't covetous reference books!

Janey, youll always have VIP accses to my books:thumbup1: