Hamadryads book club

Good on ya Tony, I tip my hat to you sir:thumbup1:

Remember for each single person who is exposed to greater understanding and knowledge you are actually reaching (through them, and all the connection with others that they have, friends and work colleagues) a much greater number.:thumbup:

Thanks Sean, this book club I hope gives others the eyes wide open approach and influences Ive had through my love of arb books, and others too.

Shall add some mycology books into the mix at some stage, but for me, it all starts with VTA and the body language of trees. Prof Claus'es teachings more than any other have given me skills I had previously little comprehension of and changed my relationship with the trees and ecology forever.

His books and work have gone largley unoticed/appreciated by coal face arbs, at least the older generations, not so much the collage generation.

The C. Mattheck series for me are the most fundamentally important books:thumbup1:

The response so far to this book club has been awesome and im looking forward to hearing others views and experiences of these and thier influences.

I was in a tough place financially when i begun collecting these books, and sacrifices made to acquire them, I value these books above all my possessions and I am so happy to finally be in a place where I can start giving this opportunity to read them to others.:001_cool:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take my hat off to you sir (Hama). What a excellent idea as is the weighing in of the olsd chains to buy further books:thumbup:

O.k then lets sort it out so old chains can be collected at the shows, dont know how it will work yet though, open to suggestions as I dont go and cant attend all shows, but will be at jonsies show so bring em with!:thumbup1:

• 3 weeks later...

little update for those waiting on books, ive had a lot to deal with last two weeks and I have no printer at the mo. I am going to produce a label to insert into front covers for rules book ownership and return adress if lost and or found. so please be patient im on it.

they will be with you ASAP