Ash, Included Bark

Deni

Hey deni you should get Hama's quote in writing mate- you'll be well covered:sneaky2::lol:

From what ive read in Hama's other posts the guy seems to know what he's talking about, would be comfortable taking his advice on this one no problem!:thumbup1:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Draws air over teeth whilst standing back a little and gently shaking head. Good job you spotted this when you did love, I mean it’s not everyone that has the eye for these things but you have the gift, there is this horrendous included bark thing and the other bit has a cavity at ground level, god alone knows what’s going on in there.

The old girl is getting to the end of her safe useful life expectancy. Best plan is a 30% reduction, take off that end weight and reduce the sail area that will be £730.00 plus the VAT and we can do that tomorrow for you, best not to wait too long just in case eh? You called us just in time...............

On the other hand can’t you park the cars somewhere else?

right tommer, thats the second time in a week youve pulled me up on something, so spit it out fella whats your boggle with me?

he can have it in writing if he asks, and I will cover it, got my indemnity coming soon!:001_tt2:

so come on then whats YOUR opinion?:sneaky2:

I think you are being a bit touchy Hama.

I take it you are referring to the inexperienced guy who wanted advice on getting a hung up tree down- well that was nothing personal, just that I , and as it turned out lots of others, thought that advising him how you did was somewhat irresponsible.

As for this thread, again, nothing personal, and actually not even a criticism, just a tongue in cheek remark/ joke, hence the smilies. Huck sumed it up perfectly two posts later. :001_cool:

Edited by tommer9

Hama, no-one is saying DONT give advice, 99.9% of your advice is superb, but like many, if not ALL, of us on this forum, there is that 0.1% which may be misguided perhaps. In my case it is probably more like 10% not 0.1%, and (and i am sure i speak for others here) it is never a PERSONAL dig.:001_smile:

I dont think people object to you giving advice Hama.....and on many occasions it is informative and welcomed. From what i can see people pick you up when on giving advice (from pictures) you often remark that 'it is easy' or 'you'd have it down in a couple of hours or 'it will be safe as houses'.....Its comments such as these that seem to be queried...Tommer was joking with you....that was plain to see. You shouldnt abstain from giving advice when asked however.:001_smile: