No Notch = No Direction

Mani

the moronic cretin with a rusty transit panel van, wobbly ladders and his cherished 5 mm polyprop blue rope from the bargain bin at B&Q.

Are you the same as him? cause that what it looks like from here.

That sounds just like Rupe.

I am much more proffesnial. My polyprop is a proper 1/2 inch line!

The notch is fundamental to what we do, it's what we're all about, if you dont respect and value the notch then your no better than the moronic cretin with a rusty transit panel van, wobbly ladders and his cherished 5 mm polyprop blue rope from the bargain bin at B&Q.

Are you the same as him? cause that what it looks like from here.

If your as good as you are arrogant I stand in awe.....................................................

I sort of agree with some of your ranting mani.

and I cant understand why no one thinks it might be bad technique.

Anyway the lowdown is being ultra-critical of some one elses work just pi$$£$ others off, and so it should.

So take a deep breath, chill and remember if you start on the offensive people will wanna shoot you down and it all ends in handbags a 20 paces which is all really dull and boring and the thread turns to sh!t just like this one has....

:thumbdown:

If your as good as you are arrogant I stand in awe.....................................................

If your as vacant as you sound, thats disappointing, cause in your avatar pic you look like quite a thoughtful person.

Look guys,

No Notch = No Direction

should be the motto of all professional tree surgeons, cause if your not doing notches then you are aimless as a tree surgeon. You have no aim in your professional life, all you want to do is take the easiest and laziest route.

I've said all I have to say on this issue.

What about these other tree surgery forums then?

If your as vacant as you sound, thats disappointing, cause in your avatar pic you look like quite a thoughtful person.

Look guys,

No Notch = No Direction

should be the motto of all professional tree surgeons, cause if your not doing notches then you are aimless as a tree surgeon. You have no aim in your professional life, all you want to do is take the easiest and laziest route.

I've said all I have to say on this issue.

What about these other tree surgery forums then?

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: