My project to help you and arboriculture

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that your car tony, out front, the white one?

ps your garden needs a good tidy and why do you have 3 green wheelie bins?:lol:

pps letter will get sent this week:thumbup:

Funny you mention the garden, its getting planned out this year, going to have an oak an ash and a beech for pollards later, going to ship in some big deadfwood volumes some log stacks a mulch layer and a wildlifge pond for newts frogs and great diving beetles.

the "hamalab" will be at the end of the garden and it shall be a place of great interest:001_cool:

I'm sure any letter, regardless of the wording/grammar/spelling is a good thing. Shows that you support this and are willing to put in the effort to write a letter rather than just signing up with your email address in one click. Shows that we care.

Is this just for us arborists? The reason I ask is because I took conservation at college and something like this would have been an excellent addition to the learning. I'd imagine there would be a heap of people into the conservation side of things that would be interested in being educated in the ways of all things shroomy. Anyway, happy to send something from this side of the world if it's of any help seeing as I did my training in the UK.

I thought there were college courses to learn this sort of thing? as for a charity well I would not give money for this, there are many, many worthier causes than training tree surgeons to identify fung etc, assume I will receive some flaming from the Sisters of Sanctimony but thats how I feel.

Edited by Le Sanglier