My project to help you and arboriculture

Doors need to be opened for opportunity to knock.

There are key holders in life.

Without access, mans journey is fraught with wasted & misdirected effort.

You do speak an element of truth, but they are in thier positions due to their efforts and work, i will not make my mark off anothers back, this ones on MY terms, and it will be a very worthy and effective cause.:thumbup1:

And the best bit is, it will be free to all.:001_cool:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would a letter saying something like this be good enough? :

" To who it may concern,

The skills made available, through the charitable organisation proposed by Tony Croft, are essential in facilitating the development of the knowledge required to become a better Arborist.

For all those involved in Arboriculture, this would be a fantastic resource. This project has my full support.

Yours sincerely, Ben Rose."

Don't know if this is what your after, but the following is what I have knocked up as a template, if anyone wants to use this please feel free - if its the sort of thing needed.

Sorry, I didn't mean to step on BenR's toes or anything, hadn't caught up wit the thread!

Dear Mr Croft,

I write to lend my full support to your recent charitable project. I believe, as a professional arboriculturist, that your proposed faculty would be the single most advantages step taken in ecological arboriculture in many years, and one that would greatly improve our understanding as an industry. It would equip a new generation of arborists with the skills needed to approach the modern world of arboriculture. The idea of a fungal diagnosis and prognosis facility shows a true understanding on the part of yourself as to what is needed by the sector, and I believe it would be a true shame if this project was not to go ahead.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Arbtalker.

Sam

Edited by Sam Thompson

Don't know if this is what your after, but the following is what I have knocked up as a template, if anyone wants to use this please feel free - if its the sort of thing needed.

Dear Mr Croft,

I write to lend my full support to your recent charitable project. I believe, as a professional arboriculturist, that your proposed faculty would be the single most advantages step taken in ecological arboriculture in many years, and one that would greatly improve our understanding as an industry. It would equip a new generation of arborists with the skills needed to approach the modern world of arboriculture. The idea of a fungal diagnosis and prognosis facility shows a true understanding on the part of yourself as to what is needed by the sector, and I believe it would be a true shame if this project was not to go ahead.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Arbtalker.

Sam

Good form, spelling is lacking slightly. Haha

Sorry, I didn't mean to step on BenR's toes or anything, hadn't caught up wit the thread!

Dear Mr Croft,

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Arbtalker.

Sam

sweeet!:thumbup1: