Landrover 130 Tipper Stolen in Bucks

Sal

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Landrover tipper reg: BT51 DTV with a KMR body stolen last night/early morning from Lacey Green Buckinghamshire.

Have written and re-written this post deleting various expletives so am now keeping it short and to the point. Please keep an eye out if in the area I really love my truck and it was a bugger to get just how I wanted it.

we had 2 chippers pinched out of or yard, every container raided over the passed 6 months and they still keep breaking in

Police have been and gone. I wasn't surprised to hear that were no fingerprints found, although it would appear that another Landy was done in Aylesbury within the last couple of days in the same way. Could be coincidence but heads up to any other Landy owners nearby.

I hate to think of the truck being stripped down jammydodger but you could well be right.

Sorry to hear you've had stuff nicked too WoodED. It's crossed my mind that I'll get a call before too long to say they've found the rest of our gear.

Thank goodness for insurance. Right well, it may have stuffed my Sunday but it can't govern the week.Got a full week on which can't be bad and somehow I've gotta fit everything into the 90 (?!):001_huh:

Sorry to hear about your truck, I has 2 trucks nicked within a year a fews back. When you get to the insurance side of things they will want all the information on the truck you have got like maintenance receipts etc before they offer you payout and think about refusing the 1st offer they give you, they may come back with a better one.

Also remember insurance companies are not VAT registered so when you quote any figures of what the truck was worth include the VAT aswell and not a figure + VAT. Learnt this one the hard way.

Stolen for spares and weighing in due to metal prices we are told in this area. Scrap yards must be in on it also for so much to vanish.

Should remove hands and eyes from these scum. Until one has been robbed several times of business items people do not understand. Mark all panels/wheels/windows with business name!!!!

Sorry to hear mate, I,m working in the South this week so I,ll keep my eyes peeled. I know its a bit late but I,ve had defenders for years now and after having three of mine stolen I,ve found one of the best things to keep old of the truck is a foot plate lock that covers all the the pedals in is extremely difficult and time consuming to get off. Made by a company called adrenalin 4x4. Hope you get her back.

59765a31c5de1_FootLock.jpg.f9f8e6059d74979a947a08b16124fc0b.jpg

Sorry to hear mate, I,m working in the South this week so I,ll keep my eyes peeled. I know its a bit late but I,ve had defenders for years now and after having three of mine stolen I,ve found one of the best things to keep old of the truck is a foot plate lock that covers all the the pedals in is extremely difficult and time consuming to get off. Made by a company called adrenalin 4x4. Hope you get her back.

does this fit any truck or just l/r