The most outragous things you've done

Dean Lofthouse

When we were kids about 10 year old we used to go down the valley with the shotguns.

We used to wear those green parkers, you know the ones with the fir round the hood.

We would then walk as far away as we could then bob down on the floor, back facing your mate and pull the parker down to the floor. I then got my mate to shoot me with the shotgun about 200 yards away

We would get closer and closer until it hurt too much.

A good way of finding out about shotgun ballistics :scared1:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not that good so here goes. Me and our 3 brothers had a baby sitter from hell they were like hitler, i was about 7 at the time she sent us to bed early. Oviously being boys we didn't like it so we decided to empty the intire contents of upstairs downstairs. It started small toys, pillows, then it got bigger a mattress then a bed by the time we finished we had our own little flat we were completly cut off from down stairs. The babysitter never come back again:001_smile:

drank 20 pints of guinness on a st paddys day for a bet a few years ago,the prize was an enormous ltd edition guinness flag(plus the obvious bragging rights) i woke up next morning,teeth chattering,wearing nothing but wrapped in the flag i'd won in the tipper body of my mates transit,thats after he'd driven the 10 miles to travis perkins!!

Quite a few years ago I was fond of the occasional recreational ciggarette, on on occasion I came home from work ( as an agricultural engineer ) and had a shower as normal. By the time i got out a friend had arrived, he'd been given a lift ( I lived out on a farm ). We had a bit of gear so decided to get a little wasted, to save time i did'nt bother dressing and, wearing a bathrobe ate a yoghurt with about an eighth crumbled into it, while we were waiting for this to take effect we had a few splifs. It seemed to take a while for the yoghurts to work but eventually thay did.

After a few hours and some munbchies my mate wanted a lift home, it was about ten miles along quiet country roads so despite feeling a little dodgy i decided to drive him home. On the way there we drove in silence, both utterly wasted, in my peripheral vision all i could see was coloured shapes and pictures spinning around. On the way back whilst in a particularly remote spot I hit a badger, they make a surprisingly big bang when you hit one with a mark one fiesta. The problem was , it was'nt dead. I reversed around it so i could see it in the headlights, it was half dead trying to scrabble asross the road. I could'nt leave it like that so I decided to finish it off, I did'nt have any weapon as such so as I was next to a wood i thought I'd get a stick from there. Climbing across a barbed wire fence wearing nothing but a bath robe and a pair of rigger boots is'nt easy, but i managed it and rummaging about in the brambles I eventually found a log, it was a bit big really being around 6' long and about 4" thick but it was all i could find in the dark. I eventually managed to get back across the fence with my caber and dispatch the beast.

Picture the scene a family going away for the weekend the kids bored in the back after a long drive, now finally nearing the holiday cottage they drive along the dark country road. Then on rounding a bend they see silouetted in the headlights a crazed monster wearing nothing but a pair of rigger boots and a bath robe billowing in the wind weilding a large log pummeling a defenceless woodland creature to death.....

Whoever you are I am truely sorry.:blushing:

at the age of 13 i decided to take my dads van for a jump in the field, after nose diving and smashing ther front foglights(put on the day befor) and the rad i reversed it back to the place it was in the garden and thought it would never be noticed, well he did notice!!!! he gave me the look and called me a few names, i said sorry and made a quick exit, at the time he had not alot of money and was mad, when he calmed down he said well your a old boy, ive done worse!!!!!!!!!!!! bonus! i did help fix it tho

i also lifted all the quary tiles in the porch and took 40 capping stones off the front wall while my dad was at work.........

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh and i put a knife in the socket then hid under the table once again thinking nothing would come of it(i was 4) not noticing the power was out and a huge black mark on the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!