Where does your loyalty lie?

Tom D

Wher does your loyalty lie?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Wher does your loyalty lie?

• the tree
    • the client

Man. Sounds like you have seen nirvana. Are you the Highlander?:biggrin:

I can kind of understand you. The more you learn about tree's and the industry the more your eye's are opened.:confused1:

I have seen nirvana, I wish I could live there, it was a time of great wonder, man was but a hairy thing, dragonflies the size of hawks and all manner of things. There was soo much foliage mass upon the earth that oxygen levels where more than double those of today, and the insects where able to evolve into massive beings as thier bodies absorbed oxygen with ease, unlike today.

imagine a dragonfly like the emperor but as big as a kestrel?:thumbup::scared:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Hama

I can fully understand why much of the time you must feel like you are the sole voice in the wilderness ,trying to change the ways of the masses.In a way there may be an element of truth in it. But what you must realize is that in your posts against what you perceive as the uncaring mob, and their responses, an industry is being educated. Statisitically not many of the 1200 members of this forum are active posters. But if you look at the number of times posts are read you must quickly realize what a very valuable resource you all are in educating the industry.

No one comes on this forum because they have been instructed to.No, we are hear to learn about the industry ,and add to our individual knowledge base, and from time to to have a chuckle along the way.In many of our eyes you are a leading light in that process. We all have times of doubt ,when we wonder why we carry on. I am sure I speak for thousands of forum members when I say we need you to continue to bring things before our eyes. Maybe it is time the forum members put a collective hand in pockets to fund research projects by those forum posters we collectively think worthy....... How about a poll on that folks ??