T.h tree services videos

TREE-SURGEON-ESSEX

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheesy, rip/tear cuts have their place in treework situations. I will use them if i need the work to depart slowly from the cut, equalling more control. Not every situation requires a face and backcut....

Hhhmmmmmm........

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

So by your understanding, I shouldn't be felling small trees in back gardens because cs31 was in a woodland estate? Also I guess I shouldn't be climbing trees near roads or buildings. So all those cuts and techniques are all money wasted are they? Don't make me laugh, you utilise the cuts and techniques required for the environment your in. Never have a seen someone leave a tear purposefully blogging that u meant to leave it there. A decent cut will give you more control and by default is therefor safer. If you did the course as you say, surely you would know and employ this into ur day to day working practices. Your not doing your firm or yourself for that matter any favours in not employing correct and tested techniques.

I could stick up a video, but then I would be entering into a childish endeavour with someone who's baited me into doing it, then Sod's law, something will happen. But I will get one on the go. ROSSY has one at work.

Ps, really zz? U got converted from the lock jack or SJ did ya? Hhhmm, me thinks I need a full days climb on one, not just a quick up and around the tree.

Your logic is undeniable, it's just the tone of your voice that makes me want to superglue my own ear holes up! You can borrow my gopro if you say please and buy me a cake.

Cheesy, rip/tear cuts have their place in treework situations. I will use them if i need the work to depart slowly from the cut, equalling more control. Not every situation requires a face and backcut....

Spot on comment mr b we may not agree on much but finally, the reason i used just a back cut was because the branch was to thin to spike safely to windy to try and hang on, and a gob cut would have snapped out to fast eucalyptus branches have strong bark that tear nice and slow therefore giving me plenty of time to gauge exactly where the branch would go and limit the stretch in the rope.

It worked perfectly the branch went exactly where i wanted what more can you ask !the tree came down exactly as i intended safe and efficiently.

And by the way that is not my understanding at all just clearly pointing out that the so called best standards are limiting at best, as you say the environment dictates the method.

I do my firm credit in providing an affordable, fast as well as safe service doing trees that there is no training for, with no damage or injury again as ive said.

Knock my methods all you want but ill be working in half the time charging half the price, and doing it safe. My customers moan often of the extortionate prices some company's try and charge perhaps you are one of them :laugh1:

Well, you keep on keeping on. Rip/ tear cuts are complete boll£&@'s. Your whole premise is slightly cowboyish anyway. I'm not gna loose any sleep about you taking work, one as Essex is Essex ( omg shut up ) and secondly because Nw Kent and se London are keeping us quite busy. You go ahead and undercut other firms, be slapdash all you want. Because at the end of the day, you can't argue with correct practices. When you say, practices are limiting. Well there are when you completely disregard them. Their there for a reason. I think you need to go read 3998 for a bit with your supper.

And Jeremy Kyle is a legend!!

call me what you want, are you telling me every job you work to best practice ! I smell a dirty lie.

rip cuts are fine the fact most everyone agrees shows what little you actually know about the job, if you have not been taught it you can't do it, where as I can improvise and use common sense.

I SMELL A JOBSWORTHS :lol: