T.h tree services videos

TREE-SURGEON-ESSEX

Looking forward to it!

Also, it's not bitching. If you post video's of work that isn't considered best practice, you've got to expect negative feedback.

I honestly couldn't care less about how you work, as long as you, your staff and others around you are safe.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to it!

Also, it's not bitching. If you post video's of work that isn't considered best practice, you've got to expect negative feedback.

I honestly couldn't care less about how you work, as long as you, your staff and others around you are safe.

A fair point but who's best practice, can you show me the document on that for felling over garages and roofs and fences I have not seen the nptc cert for this yet are you trained ? what course that didn't take an hour to qualified have you done that would make you an expert for dismantling over said objects.

Please don't think that as a dig but I have done the nptc courses I have a copy of bs3998 2010 and from 10 years of doing this nothing but on the job experience taught me the ability to do it. you can do 6 courses and be classed qualified to best practice and still be dangerous slow and sloppy and incompetent.

Im not a sheep I don't need to follow someone else's idea of right I know what works very well for me, and there must be a reason I'm always very busy in work with no injury and damages ever caused. People with extensive qualifications are always sending my company cv,s. they have no work.

chew on that :lol:

So I take it you know your saftey factors? You know your fall ratio? Bend ratio? And of uve been doing it ten years, why on your videos does it say, dismantling trees since 2005??? Also ur ticket for things underneath is cs41 rigging and dismantling operations. I was the same as you, learning on the job, but as soon as I did the course, wow, did I find out what I was doing wrong. U say it takes time to set the equipment up, yes it does, but you would've been able to take larger bits and control them to fall where you need them to. A craning point will save all that pissing around. You carry on doing what you do, i also enjoy your videos as they are good examples of what NOT to do. Going back to your conifer vid, actually I won't, I'll carry on drinking my stubby and working out which is best, SJ2 or the ZZ. Oh yeah, all of the above is IMO

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Many, many lol's. classic Cheesmanator, go get him tiger. I have to concede that your rigging is pretty epic these days, we smashed that Chesnut without smashing anything else. Although I'm still a fan of knot less rigging, I find it oh so more peaceful. Lets practice our eye rolling tomorrow, you'll probably be best as your glasses make your eyes look really big haha!

Lol u knob

So I take it you know your saftey factors? You know your fall ratio? Bend ratio? And of uve been doing it ten years, why on your videos does it say, dismantling trees since 2005??? Also ur ticket for things underneath is cs41 rigging and dismantling operations. I was the same as you, learning on the job, but as soon as I did the course, wow, did I find out what I was doing wrong. U say it takes time to set the equipment up, yes it does, but you would've been able to take larger bits and control them to fall where you need them to. A craning point will save all that pissing around. You carry on doing what you do, i also enjoy your videos as they are good examples of what NOT to do. Going back to your conifer vid, actually I won't, I'll carry on drinking my stubby and working out which is best, SJ2 or the ZZ. Oh yeah, all of the above is IMO

Because i was climbing before i started my company abit obvious ! you take your time ill take the job its all good to me :001_tt2:

cs41 does not teach you to rig over houses and garages your in a bloody wooded area on a pole don't make me laugh ! do you mean do i know how much a piece of timber increases in weight the further it falls and the swl of equipment yes sir i do as i said i have done the courses :confused1:

I find its easy to sound cocky when you have no video but im sure you could go make one and make a point of doing it step by step.

And id say the ZZ 100%:thumbup1:

So by your understanding, I shouldn't be felling small trees in back gardens because cs31 was in a woodland estate? Also I guess I shouldn't be climbing trees near roads or buildings. So all those cuts and techniques are all money wasted are they? Don't make me laugh, you utilise the cuts and techniques required for the environment your in. Never have a seen someone leave a tear purposefully blogging that u meant to leave it there. A decent cut will give you more control and by default is therefor safer. If you did the course as you say, surely you would know and employ this into ur day to day working practices. Your not doing your firm or yourself for that matter any favours in not employing correct and tested techniques.

I could stick up a video, but then I would be entering into a childish endeavour with someone who's baited me into doing it, then Sod's law, something will happen. But I will get one on the go. ROSSY has one at work.

Ps, really zz? U got converted from the lock jack or SJ did ya? Hhhmm, me thinks I need a full days climb on one, not just a quick up and around the tree.