Liberalism gone mad!

Lee Winger

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess this is a tricky subject and very emotinal for lots of us...i can total see where everyone is coming from i especial see skyhucks point, there was i time when i felt like that...however i got past the rebelion and finaly accepted God into my life...i do realise that this thread could get heated so i hope to make this my last post to stop me getting to heated...i would like to say however...WE WOULD BE FOOLISH NOT TO CONSIDER (EVEN IF JUST FOR A SHORT TIME) GOD...i hope this is taken in the way it was intended

PLEASE everybody lets keep this from getting heated- I for one LOVE debating theology, and would hate for this highly interesting debate to become another binned thread. I want to cause no offence to christians, and hope that none is taken. I also believe that the strength of both the Butlers' faith will allow them to counter any arguments with civility. I hope also that us non-believers can afford that same respect.:001_smile:

I was not a rebellious teen when I got out, I was 30.

I was about to indoctrinate my own son when I did my digging as I really had to be sure that the things I were about to instill into his young mind were true.

I am so glad I did.

totaly see what your saying...i have a daughter 1 year old and id do anythink for her...i hope for ur sons sake that your are right

could we get back on topic

I personally don't have any probs with Christians bringing up foster kids, and imo they're in there rights to say they don't agree with homosexuality, which imo has become more of a lifestyle choice than a persuasion

Many would find that very offensive :thumbdown:

PLEASE everybody lets keep this from getting heated- I for one LOVE debating theology, and would hate for this highly interesting debate to become another binned thread. I want to cause no offence to christians, and hope that none is taken. I also believe that the strength of both the Butlers' faith will allow them to counter any arguments with civility. I hope also that us non-believers can afford that same respect.:001_smile:

Nice post tommer:thumbup:

these 'debates' are futile and will lead nowhere!

but do carry on, and play nice :001_smile:

I was not a rebellious teen when I got out, I was 30.

I was about to indoctrinate my own son when I did my digging as I really had to be sure that the things I were about to instill into his young mind were true.

I am so glad I did.

For a while, I drove my daughter and her best friend (who's a Christian) to a Christian Activity group.

My daughter eventually decided that this wasn't for her because she suspected something hollow in a way of thinking that had to be 'hidden amongst fun games'. From the mouth of babes - eh?

Her best friend is still her best friend.