Fair Fuel campaign

tommer9

Dear All

Are we heading for the £7 gallon of fuel? Will it hit £8 later in the year?

Please, please forward this email to all your friends, work colleagues, family and everyone you know on Facebook and Twitter.

Even if you have not done this before, it could be the most important thing you can do to make a difference to everyone’s lives in the UK

Today it was announced that the inflation rate has increased significantly. The Chancellor is committed to a 1p rise ON TOP OF inflation. The fuel duty rise planned for April and the surge in inflation means that the duty rise will be even worse than anticipated. The affect of this will be to add a potential 23p to a gallon of fuel in April (5p per litre).

This has to stop. Enough is enough! 30 million motorists have had their full of shouldering this increasing cost and tax burden

But, there is a way that you CAN make a difference? Moreover, it will take you less than a minute or two! Please email all your friends, work colleagues, family and everyone you know on Facebook and Twitter

Simply go to FairFuelUK and sign the on-line petition. What could be easier? Please tell everyone you know.

FairFuelUK, led by motoring campaigner Quentin Willson, will be taking the gathered signatures to 10 Downing Street on 2 March. So far, we have enough to fill nine sacks but we need more!

By adding YOUR name, we can make sure that the Prime Minister and the Chancellor are left in no doubt as to the huge injustice of the latest price hike proposals.

Please forward this to as many people as you can. With enough support, we CAN make a difference.

Don't forget to get a Car Sticker too, from the website…

Thanks again and very kind regards

Quentin Willson & the Fair Fuel UK Campaign Team

FairFuelUK

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:confused1:WTF are you trying to say there mate?

I think he is saying that one way or another we HAVE to pay more money to the Gov to run this mess of a country. So you can either pay via the fuel or income taxes or NI or VAT or indirect taxes or in blood. But its still got to be paid one way or another.

We had the good times & now its time to pay the piper.

I think he is saying that one way or another we HAVE to pay more money to the Gov to run this mess of a country. So you can either pay via the fuel or income taxes or NI or VAT or indirect taxes or in blood. But its still got to be paid one way or another.

We had the good times & now its time to pay the piper.

that is exactly what I'm saying. The interest on the money we followed over the last few years is staggering well over £100 million a year.

I'll probably get completely slated for this......but i'd rather see booze taxed instead of fuel. If it means sacrificing one or the other

Fuel prices have doubled in the relatively short 10 years i've been driving....unbelievable

Me too but i don't drink. I do however drive many hundreds of miles a week.