Price This

wattie

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looking at the pic i would have said i could get it done in a good day for two people so was thinking £4-£600 but after seeing your prices :001_tt1: i would go a lot higher.

I doubt id get the job for more than say around 750 tops round here! unless the client was loaded

What motor's are you running to take that away for £4-600?, not a dig, genuinely interested:001_smile:

What motor's are you running to take that away for £4-600?, not a dig, genuinely interested:001_smile:

My thoughts also. Probably 10 m3 of chip in that tree, and about 6 - 7 tonnes of timber.

Easy if you have a crane, but if not, its a LOT of sawing and loading and sweeping up piles of sawdust....

:scared1:

Its only a day or so's worth of work,we would do it for about half that.

looking at some of the quotes here, i'd say many of you guys are still using prices from 10 years ago.

my price of £1600 no vat allows me and my other worker to do the job in 2 days in a professional and calm manner and actually enjoy the process of bringing a tree like that down and away without rushing around like bampots. we regularly remove trees that size for £1600 or more depending on access etc. Never had any complaints from customers, in fact they have been full of praise for the work we done and are happy to pay the bill.

Dont sell yourselves short, value your skills and professionalism and realise that in order to be a successful tree surgeon you have to charge high prices. Otherwise its just a serious hobby that pays very little.