Auction for a good cause.

Mick Stockbridge

In that case we'll do two pics Tommy, me n Dave will up there on Friday at about midday and staying over.....See you there mate.....:thumbup1:

Edit: Plippy will be there in a girdle anyway......

Haha!! Nice one mate. Sounds like a plan!!:thumbup:

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Big thanks for a great day out to Lee Winger.:001_smile:

Just got back from the fishing trip I won from Lee Winger, what a great day! Just chilling and relaxing on his boat. Wasn't the best day for catching fish, but a true gent, good laugh and chat for the day. Lee had a proper work out with the rowing, while I just sat and soaked up the sun. Did I catch the sun though, I'm well crispy.

Got there for 8.30 and Lee was ready with the boat and rods tackled and ready to go. Fished till 1.00 and back to the quay for lunch. Now, I like my food and Lee didn't disappoint; dressed crabs, chicken, scotch eggs, king prawns, smoked mackerel, salad, and crabs legs then strawberries and cream to follow. All washed down with wine or beer. :thumbup:

Back out on the water for a bit more fishing till 3.30ish

Top Marks Lee:thumbup:

By the way, there's no rowing in Florida.:lol:

Big thanks for a great day out to Lee Winger.:001_smile:

Just got back from the fishing trip I won from Lee Winger, what a great day! Just chilling and relaxing on his boat. Wasn't the best day for catching fish, but a true gent, good laugh and chat for the day. Lee had a proper work out with the rowing, while I just sat and soaked up the sun. Did I catch the sun though, I'm well crispy.

Got there for 8.30 and Lee was ready with the boat and rods tackled and ready to go. Fished till 1.00 and back to the quay for lunch. Now, I like my food and Lee didn't disappoint; dressed crabs, chicken, scotch eggs, king prawns, smoked mackerel, salad, and crabs legs then strawberries and cream to follow. All washed down with wine or beer. :thumbup:

Back out on the water for a bit more fishing till 3.30ish

Top Marks Lee:thumbup:

By the way, there's no rowing in Florida.:lol:

Thanks Justin, it was a nice day with the added bonus of some really good company, well the fish didn't exactly play ball, but Justin did manage one sizeable bass, and in my book that's mission accomplished lol

We didn't take many pics Mick but the ones I took , I'll put up over the weekend..

Cheers again Jonesie!