Fatal chainsaw accident

Tomhjnr

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best threads i think ever started on here was a collection for an injured climber. It showed the real community spirit of this forum and how there are good people out there willing to help.

I was thinking about a collection for maybe a trust fund for adam's 18 month old daughter. I am willing to start the ball rolling by putting £10 in if jonesie can collect like last time.

Money is tight but i wont be missing that £10 in the next few years unlike the little girl.

RIP

:congrats::congrats:a very nice thought indeed. hope justin can sort it out.

I'll need to clear it with the firm and family first. I'll let you once I've spoken to them.

Count me in, if the thread should get lost as they some times move down the list please PM me to give me a prod. I dont always go through every thread, well I never go through every thread, you what I am saying.

Count me in, if the thread should get lost as they some times move down the list please PM me to give me a prod. I dont always go through every thread, well I never go through every thread, you what I am saying.

I've now stickied this thread, hopefully it will stay in everyones minds :001_smile:

One of our local customers recently had a fatal accident with a chainsaw, leaving behind his fiance and young child. Several of our other customers have asked if there is anything they can do to pay their respects so, in agreement with the family, we will be accepting contributions for a fund to be put in trust for his child.

We are all in shock at what has happened and would like to extend our sincerest sympathies to his family, friends and colleagues.

You will find it on the right hand side of our home page.

| F R Jones and Son

Thank you all in advance.:001_smile: