Saw Pod

Climber85

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i honestly can't remember where i got it for £15, maybe ebay.

here's a link for a good price

SAWPOD ARBORIST TREE PRUNING SAW HOLDER LEG STRAP on eBay (end time 07-Feb-11 11:52:55 GMT)

you might get it cheaper if you are buying lots of stuff from an arb supplier, but on it's own, with vat and postage it's likely to be £23+ so that ebay link is prob the best price.

Rubbish, thats why i sold mine :) Cant be doing with silkys either.

Yh and i bought it off him :thumbup:

I have used one before and liked it as I would not have it swing around by my legs and got sick of it falling out of the holder and hitting the ground If i did not wack it in the holder

Yh and i bought it off him :thumbup:

I have used one before and liked it as I would not have it swing around by my legs and got sick of it falling out of the holder and hitting the ground If i did not wack it in the holder

Haha :thumbup:

Payed your cheque in mate, should be able to send it off to you tuesday.

I couldn't get on with having to reach behind me all the time so bought one. Got a second as a Christmas present with red straps. Use the red one as its easier to see.

I love it. Much easier and more convenient. Your legs are always the same distance away so it's easier to grab.

Funny how everyone goes on about the ease of the sawpod yet I dont recall seeing many folks using them in the ITCC's. Surely if they were easier and more convienient then the guys at the top of the tree climbing competition game would be using them???

Maybe wrong.

Best £20 i have spent in a while, my first 1 lasted 4 years and is still going, but i treated myself to a new one, they have beefed up the straps a bit. i only ever swap it from my right leg to left when doing big stuff, i find it gets in the way of my rope. It can be worn on your thigh for ground work, just clip a carb onto your trousers and that keeps it from sliding down, i have tried it on my arm aswell, was pretty ninja cool i thought:biggrin:but that blade is just too sharp, keep it on your ankle for best practice:thumbup1: