who insures your truck?

Adam

cornish mutal with towergate risk solutions as a broker (national company)

just had renewal yesterday 53 plate crewcab transit ANY driver (a few exceptions) and p reg disco ANY driver protected no claims £885.00 fully comp all in (£17 odd pound a week) didnt think that was to bad

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with NFU by far the best insurer i have been with saved a fortune from my last one. Think it depends on the NFU office your with on how good they are to be honest.

NFU here with truck and plant etc, good prices but not impressed with the claims system, got my truck broken into over the new year and still waiting for it back! they use small garages and it has taken nearly a month to fit some locks........will be moving next year.

It was Trust, but they have just writen to me saying that their underwriter has pulled out pof commercial insurance as of jan 1st this year...so i suppose that my truck has been uninsured for a month. They then went on to offer me an alternative quote, with their new underwriter, which is more than double what i was paying!!!

Time to find a new one then.

It was Trust, but they have just writen to me saying that their underwriter has pulled out pof commercial insurance as of jan 1st this year...so i suppose that my truck has been uninsured for a month. They then went on to offer me an alternative quote, with their new underwriter, which is more than double what i was paying!!!

Time to find a new one then.

When i spoke to Cameron last time i was doing my renwall for the 90 they were still offering policys fron equity redstar till 1st jan ! which will be valid for the year from the date taken out !

any policys after 1st jan would be with new underwriters ! so lets see what happens when mine are up the PL and equiptment policys are with them too but i believe its a different underwriter for those ! its the vehicles thats going to be the bummer !

• 3 weeks later...
HI ICTREES ref nfu mate and your broken in land rover sorry too hare:thumbdown: that but you can use your garage you want not what nfu want they make hard work if you use your garage but now we use the garage we want thanks jon :thumbup::thumbup:

I could of got quotes from who ever i wanted but if there authorised repairer was cheaper it went to them and as i couldnt drive it it would be at my expense to have it towed in for a quote!.

NFU are NO different to any other insurance company when it comes to it......................there all 2 faced robbin sods.