If you had one wish ?

Pat Ferrett

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Skyhuck! mate that honestly made me laugh so hard I had tears in my eyes :lol::lol::lol:

Really??????:confused1:

I don't find the misery of my forefather's in the least bit funny.

I'm very grateful that I live now, with all the modern benefits, my wife and first born son would have died at his birth 100 years ago and my eldest daughter would have died age 3 of pneumonia, if she had lived pre 1942.

I'm not a fan of those who look back with rose coloured glasses, with no real understanding of the horrors of the past.

Edited by skyhuck

WOW!!

Yes that would be so cool!!!

Watching my family starve to death (no tucks, boat, or planes to transport food), not to mention the crime (police unable to attend) and deaths from illness and accident (no ambulances).

Yes lets all go back to the good old days, when we were poor, cold and hungry. When most of our kids died before they were 5, those that lived had rickets and the like.

:lol: On that note my wish would be a never ending supply of fossil fuels!

Seriously one wish would be a hard one, first and foremost would be that my daughter lives a long and happy fulfilled life.

If it were just me I'd love to live a self sufficient life in the mountains and spend every day in the outdoors, hunting, fishing and felling tree's to make the coolest log cabin ever!

Really??????:confused1:

I don't find the misery of my forefather's in the least bit funny.

I'm very grateful that I live now, with all the modern benefits, my wife and first born son would have died at his birth 100 years ago and my eldest daughter would have died age 3 of pneumonia, if she had lived pre 1942.

I'm not a fan of those who look back with rose coloured glasses, with no real understanding of the horrors of the past.

Sorry if I offended you skyhuck or any other member. As a new comer to forums Im finding it hard to make a comment with out being miss under stood.

Sorry if I offended you skyhuck or any other member. As a new comer to forums Im finding it hard to make a comment with out being miss under stood.

:biggrin: Don't worry :thumbup:

I'm pulling your leg too an existent, but we really should be very grateful for the blessings we have, IMHO :001_smile:

As a new comer to forums Im finding it hard to make a comment with out being miss under stood.

You'll find that if you use the little smiley faces, you can get your point over a lot better mate. There have been loads of times where I've thought that something sounded fine in my head and when I read it back, it was horrendous!! haha!! :thumbup1:

You'll find that if you use the little smiley faces, you can get your point over a lot better mate. There have been loads of times where I've thought that something sounded fine in my head and when I read it back, it was horrendous!! haha!! :thumbup1:

I wish peeps would stop misunderstanding each other on forums:001_tt2: