Fly Tipping

David Humphries

Damn Cowboys.:cussing:

With a free council tip a mile away, that takes brush and chips, and a green waste site (@ £35 t) just up the road,

WHY do these .......(fill in the blanks), habitually persist in crapping on my doorstep?

One time, unbeknown to them, the idiots had left a flyer in amonst the chip. Got a trap on their door from Mr plod. :stupido3:

123-2302_IMG.jpg.8ac504f42fc4706d27ec228007994185.jpg

P6160005.jpg.e7dc1094119392f992e7f9a77d1df745.jpg

P3160003.jpg.6975bdaafd2b9330ee2da80c75ecd66b.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what annoys me the most about this is the fact the council and the police were riding round here in cambridge stopping at every jobasking for a waste licence. which at the time i didnt have but i still pay and tip any waste.then they serveds me with a £300 fine telling me i needed to apply for a £140 licence even though the waste i was going to be carrying (concrete and bricks) is a totally free tip

What really pee's me off is Mrs Jones, down the road will have a grin on her face from ear to ear from the fact that she got a quote a hundred quid cheaper than another quote.

She will be totally unaware that her tree is now dumped in a nature reserve somewhere just down the road, incurring a cleanup bill of hundreds of pounds at the tax payers expense.

So I'd like to thank all those Mr and Mrs Jones out there for being so ignorant and niave and sharing the cost of their hedge cutting or tree removal with all us council tax payers.

Cheers

this whole waste transfer licence business... I was led to believe that if the woodchip is to be sold on, and the logs to be sold for firewood or on your own fire, it is not waste, it becomes a product and therefore you require no licence.

Have I been misled?

this whole waste transfer licence business... I was led to believe that if the woodchip is to be sold on, and the logs to be sold for firewood or on your own fire, it is not waste, it becomes a product and therefore you require no licence.

Have I been misled?

Yeah, thats how i sort of see it too, i keep my woodchip or give it to the local farmer and sell all my logs, so i'm not transporting waste....But i imagine that wouldnt be that case to the men in suits who dont have a clue!!:thumbdown: