French Concept instructunal videos...

Xerxses

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsa5yjt_k7U&feature=related]YouTube - Le Pin à deux têtes Le Fût (partie 2)[/ame]

The second film shows what they call rollotube, something I have used for about two years when dismantling big chunks. Mine is homemade and costed me a few quid. Great aid though!

Good find, enjoyed that.

Seems strange how they choose not to use a tool strop, also using arm protection cuffs. I see them for sale over here but ive yet to see or know of anybody using them.

They do seem to enjoy swinging saws around though so probably best they wear them! lol

I use armprotection on all them dodgy handhelds...:sneaky2:on onehanded 020 dismantlings!

Hi, the reason our Gallois smoking, garlic chewing, looking at us Brits down their long Gallic noses cousins wear arm protection is that...

Cut and hold banditry with top handles is the norm.

Also, I have even see supermarkets selling top handled saws.

From experience I can tell you that a frenchman will base the quality of a saw on its lightness.

Which is why so many Echo and Dolmar fisher price top handles are on sale.

Also...

There is currently an ad campaign by Stihl which says the 200 is the most popular saw sold in France.

Even roofers use them to cut lattes the lazy...so and so's...

You see the idiots trying to start a cold poorly maintained saw astride a roof ridge!

Hey ho... Back to the video...