How much do you owe ?

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i owe student loans, 2 years of £3250, with another year next year.

other than that, £60 to my mum, some advertising bits, nothing else, dont have credit cards, stick with a debit card and be careful with it, ive only bought bits of kit, food and fuel since about may! income still isnt amazing though, but thats what you get for starting on your own!

£92.5k mortgage, thats it, wasnt that much before but thats the joy of a divorce:001_rolleyes:

My Fiancee owns her own place, worked her butt off in her 20's to get the cash to build it, but had no social life, I was the other way round which is why Ive got a mortgage!!!!!

Interesting thread, if for no other reason it shows the north south divide as far as mortgages go.

im due about 2-3k

all so i can get my nptc's and finish college best of all is dont need to pay it back till i earn over 20k a year

Don't count on it I was promised the same deal 9 years ago when I took out my student loan that I wouldn't have to pay until I owed over national average now in process of paying it back after they moved the goal post back to 15k. Still I had a good run:001_smile:

About 100k, hopefully going up to 350k in the next month or so!! My aim in the next 3 years is to owe 1,000,000 but it will be in property so when it's paid off I'll have assets of that, or that's the plan......

Interesting how people seperate their works debt to their personal debt when they own the company. One thing my accountant told me was to look at the real cost of debt, if you own 20k of stuff outright (no finance) for your company but have a mortgage that 20k is actually costing you whatever percentage your paying on your mortgage!

R