General Tree pics

Andy Collins

started this job yesterday afternoon, got all the brash and light stuff off ready for the hiab this morning and then took another taller sycamore down, these trees were dropping limbs on the road and house, the first one had been pollarded before and was full of rot, and very close to the house, it also had some fruiting bodies on the stem but i forgot to take pics for hammys viewing:biggrin:

Stephen, i am mucho dissaponto!:lol:

Shame on you, fortunatley even with the summer temps im getting plenty of Fung action!

Saw this little fella on a day out in London a few weeks ago. On the bridge next to Houses of Parliment and The London Eye. Everyone was facing the other way taking pics of the "sights" and to the great delight (embarrasment) of Mrs Tommy B, I was facing the total opposite way taking a picture of this!!:biggrin:

SDC13420.jpg.bd505c99437d903699eb61a448859f5d.jpg

Day 2 on the Windblown willow, removing the limbs, and the main trunk from across the trout stream. Some days you cant beat having Big Kit to assist, especially when removing Big Lumps

I forgot to say at the time, but the weight on the timber lorry of the willow registered at 17tonnes:001_smile:

Loving the sheep shot David, do you think a clever one walked over and stood there and the rest followed not knowing why?!

Clever? sheep? :sneaky2::confused1::biggrin:

This was over in the basque last fall, that evening, the owner of the casa rural where we were staying asked if we liked lamb.

Went out and butchered one and this is what we had the next day.

Bloomin marvelous so it was :001_smile:

DSC00543.JPG.809d858db8841446f05ec4984548bcfd.JPG

that lamb looks delicious Monkey:001_smile:

here's a few of todays job, traffic lights as its an A road and one of the main routes into edinburgh. me andrew and treeson (when he finally turned up):001_tt2:.

two beeches to come down, got all the brash down and felled 1 stick today.

Photo001.jpg.404622d69f5c7ecc0541414c33e472ee.jpg

Photo014.jpg.d134663b7e4ddf9118fa2edbc87ef3e9.jpg

Photo013.jpg.8040975b9be005c31c2663c96562d063.jpg

Photo011.jpg.adca882f99f205055400eabe8f724d04.jpg

here's a few of todays job, traffic lights as its an A road and one of the main routes into edinburgh. me andrew and treeson (when he finally turned up):001_tt2:.

two beeches to come down, got all the brash down and felled 1 stick today.

Lickerty split

Efficient piece of work there Tom.

Just the three of you? = Impressive :thumbup1: