Staffordshire break ins

Charlieh

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers guys, anyway the police were pretty good really, SOC came out and dusted everything for prints but they were wearing gloves so no prints, and they had tried to force their way in before screw drivering the locks :thumbdown: everything that was alarmed was stayed away from, :sneaky2: oh well sorted out some more proximity alarms :thumbup:

Matty got the mill cheers, will meet up for a beer in a few weeks when im down, much appreciated tied texting but my phone is pratting about,

Sorry to hear about your gear getting knicked,I've had gear taken and its not nice.

On the upside I have just come in from quoting and whilst out I was pulling out of a side road on to the A30 next to a petrol station and a guy followed by 3 coppers came charging across the road. I tried to head him off in the car and he doubled back on to the forcourt . I managed to head him and the police took him down. The police were trying to get something out of his mouth not sure if it was drugs or nicked food but either way they wanted it for evidance. All 3 coppers were on top of him and 1 was wacking his arm with the batton, it looked like a scene out of Benny hill!! By than I was out of the car and had his arm right around his back and face in the floor. What ever was in his mouth was soon out!!!

I hope he is having a bad time down the station right now but he will proberly get a slap on the wrist.

I detest thives!!!

Had some bugger poking around the sheds in our back garden the other night. Didn't get into them, but im sure they'll be back. Got in over next doors fence.

Martin

carpet gripper screwed to the inside of the fence just below the top with the grippy nails pointing down can really hurt somebody:thumbup: might not be legal but neither is breaking and entering so playing the game their way evens it up a bit:thumbup1:

Who cares about keeping it legal when you've been broken into - I know I don't!

Barbed wire,broken glass,six inch nails,vicious dog,shotgun,mantrap - whatever it takes.

These sub species don't play by the rules and I'm sure your copper on the beat would love to turn a blind eye if it rid them of a known persistent offender.

Sorry to read this Charlie.Lets hope your goods are retrieved.