treemotion harness

ad15

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the back supports really big and supple, i wear the back support on/just below my hips, not above, it is a comfy harness, what are you on now?

Willans T22 :blushing: . Only harness Ive ever had . Mine you Ive had 5 of them now or even more ? . Stop laughing . Leaving the sit harness behind will it be a big challenge ? Thanks paul

Willans T22 :blushing: . Only harness Ive ever had . Mine you Ive had 5 of them now or even more ? . Stop laughing . Leaving the sit harness behind will it be a big challenge ? Thanks paul

nowt wrong with the T22 ap, still use one myself although likewise i'm about to take the leap away from a sit harness:thumbup1:

nowt wrong with the T22 ap, still use one myself although likewise i'm about to take the leap away from a sit harness:thumbup1:

Well if ya hold on a little while longer Ian I will let you know my verdict :confused1: For what its worth . Mind you Ive been on The Willans for 17 yrs or more . I shall forward my findings on these new suspender type things :lol: Is it good to make a change at 40 ?

Still makes me smile your Bull Terrier .

Well if ya hold on a little while longer Ian I will let you know my verdict :confused1: For what its worth . Mind you Ive been on The Willans for 17 yrs or more . I shall forward my findings on these new suspender type things :lol: Is it good to make a change at 40 ?

Still makes me smile your Bull Terrier .

Thanks bud, if as everbody suggests they make climbing that much easier i reckon it can only be a good thing:thumbup:(BTW i'm 47, reckon it's never too late to update:thumbup1:)