Skateboarding

Steve Bullman

It really annoys me these days, everywhere you look there seems to be a new skateboarding park opening, metal half pipes, the works. Back when i was a kid the nearest skate park was at romford, about 80 odd miles away.......so anyway, ive decided to buy a skateboard seeings as the parks are always empty during the school day, such a waste:crazy:

anyone else fancy re-visiting their youth?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im up for that!!

Probably some of the best days of my life, used to love the massive concrete bath in bowes at stevenage that you could easliy ollie over a shopping trolley coming out of,skating in the early 90s had the social apeal of herpes oh and the tiny 99mm rock hard wheels you would wear out in a week!stuff got a lot better by around 2000 iwhen all these little parks started popping up but we lost a lot of decent spots by 2005 when i decieded it just hurt to much! and all these little goths complaing about stuff and having them ruin spots we had skated for years ...as steve said they have never had it better.

I skated are local park a few times last year really enjoyed rolling around on the lush smoth concrete smallish rails and quarter pipe,went to skate a large mini with my mate who had not skated for about 3 years aswell he got straight back in to and was having a mad little sesssion i found it quite hard to commit to evan staying on the ramp though could only about manage a rock and roll