Lost a good friend today

mendiplogs

I do feel for you .My dogs are both getting on and have been through a long journey together.i do not look forward to the day we have to part.It will be sad day but I think you must be proud that you gave them the best days that you could.Memories are worth having,cherish that and be inspired to do the best you can for man and beast.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost my Buff earlier in the year, tore me up like no other event.

he was my mate, my shadow, my partner in crime, toaly compatible and inseprable.

I know the pain, and sorry for the loss, its a shame we have to lose them after a decade or so, and go through this sevral times over during our long dog loving lifes, but each one is special and worth all the pain and effort.

times a healer my man....

Sorry to hear of your loss mate, lost my old boxer eric a year ago this november, time heals and not many days pass when i dont think of him especially when you see a half chewed combi tin or any thing else he decided needed sorting out

we have two new boys on the scene now, they have a hell of reputation to live up to that prederseser left behind:001_smile:

Sorry to hear about the loss of your 'mate'. I had a long gap without a dog but now I have a 'red neck' (spends more time in the cab than my wife) working cocker - he's not trained in the normal way but a mind reader, out on a quad dogging in pheasants - I'm redued to being his taxi driver. I can see how the bond develops over the years I never feel alone with him when out all day.

Hi Jon

I am really sorry to here about your dog its really hard when there time comes. I really hope things look up soon ,this might sound hard as its so soon

but really really consider getting another dog it will never replace the one lost but it will make it easier to bare and it will bring joy back into your life again

with a new life coming to live in your household a pup needs lots of love and attention so it would be a big distraction to your sad loss.

I really feel for you

and wish you all

the best . I must pop over to say hi sometime as I think you are live really close to me in Priddy. ?

Littletree

Sorry to hear about your dog, They become so much more than pets. Id be gutted to loose mine. I have a 3 year old Jack Russell called Rosie (well i am Jim so Rosie and Jim). She comes everywhere with me. I even find myself speaking to her about jobs!! :blushing:

100_0333.jpg