things can only get better

monkey boys

LOL what a day at work well get on site 7:30am start cleaning up chucking down the chimney breast (hole in the floor)

in too a wheel barrow below hailf way chucking it down i was shouted at (OI ****** what you doing)

looked down throght the hole and the polish bemo guys had nicked the barrow and all the crap is all over the floor so went down too clean that up.

(now for lunch time)

kicked over flask bit my finger.

(this after noon) found a bee/wasp nest in the cealing (leg it)

then we lost the van keys still cant get in the van.

then got cover in (black jack) bitchmin damp proofer

spent a hour cleaning it off with bleach.

NOW IM SITTING DOWN WITH A BEER LOVING IT

thinking how the hell im going to get in the van in the morn as iv got 2tone of screed too lay

LOL what a day at work well get on site 7:30am start cleaning up chucking down the chimney breast (hole in the floor)

in too a wheel barrow below hailf way chucking it down i was shouted at (OI ****** what you doing)

looked down throght the hole and the polish bemo guys had nicked the barrow and all the crap is all over the floor so went down too clean that up.

(now for lunch time)

kicked over flask bit my finger.

(this after noon) found a bee/wasp nest in the cealing (leg it)

then we lost the van keys still cant get in the van.

then got cover in (black jack) bitchmin damp proofer

spent a hour cleaning it off with bleach.

NOW IM SITTING DOWN WITH A BEER LOVING IT

thinking how the hell im going to get in the van in the morn as iv got 2tone of screed too lay

lol

after kicking the flask over id of went home...:thumbup:

lol yer i did think about it and there was no milk for tea or coffe so it was black coffe and as it stood the sparkys was pulling off site for 2days and i over herd the uther lab talking about it so i had a natter as you do.

spoke too the builder on site and got 2days work with them too cover it till the sparks got back on site.

just as i was going out the door the builder said can you plese just (black jake) the walls as we need it done befor we can screed the floor.

fair play ok ok ill doo it gets the screed down first thing.

stared too get it on as i thort im not doing it all now just need too cover where the floor is going.

finished the band looked around the place was empty so i was left too lock up.

all in a days work

Edited by monkey boys