if you could get away with it would you!!

plippy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you made a good call plippy, there is a fine line between being the dad nobody likes and the dad whos cool.

i agree rob, the thing is im her wicked stepdad mwah ha ha, we av a pretty good relationship so im lucky not to get the attitude and the whole your not my dad and cant tel me wot to do routine, so im quite lucky there, the funny bit was that her real dad was picking her and her sister up for their annual shopping visit and she had to go, hungover or not :lol::lol: i always have the last laugh in my house:thumbup1:

Give her hell, ground her for a week and tell the other girls' parents. I cannot even believe there is any question of doing otherwise. She knows she has done wrong, but if it goes unpunished you will send her a message that its okay to do it again.

We had this exact scenario last year, and it wound up with the police being involved, a 13 year old girl having an abortion, and bitter parents trying to take each other to court.

Its no wonder todays kids are running riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:congrats::congrats::congrats:

HI there try not to be to hard on Izzy i am sure the morning after the night before will be good punishment in it self . when you were a lad I am sure you would of got up to all sorts of pranks similar to this . teens will be teens and they will do things like but I am sure a telling off and grounding for a couple of days is good enough is a fair punishment to fit the crime.

14 years old, young girls these days think they are 20 .

Its hard being parents these days as kids try to grow up so fast they want to be adults before they are hardly out of kindergarten gone are the days were kids could just enjoy being kids and do kids stuff .

Good luck with what ever you decide to do

Littltree::001_smile:

Good shout mate. I'd probably have had a few choice words with the lads that showed up at the door!! Any one seen Bad Boys 2?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Y9SQhcIjw]YouTube - Bad Boys 2 - Reggie[/ame]

Language is a bit choice, but he looks a bit like you Plipp!!! haha

HI there try not to be to hard on Izzy i am sure the morning after the night before will be good punishment in it self . when you were a lad I am sure you would of got up to all sorts of pranks similar to this . teens will be teens and they will do things like but I am sure a telling off and grounding for a couple of days is good enough is a fair punishment to fit the crime.

14 years old, young girls these days think they are 20 .

Its hard being parents these days as kids try to grow up so fast they want to be adults before they are hardly out of kindergarten gone are the days were kids could just enjoy being kids and do kids stuff .

Good luck with what ever you decide to do

Littltree::001_smile:

dont worry im not that mean, grounded for a week and no toys to play with:biggrin:

Tbh and no offense but I think you need to be a responsible parent and tell the other parents.

I would imagine you would be more than a little annoyed if this kind of thing had already gone on in the past but the other parents thought it best to not say anything.

Theres a very good reason why the number of single teenage mums is going through the roof these days.

No harm may have been done that you know of, it might be different in 9 months time!

Anyway Micks idea is the best one:laugh1: