Stein Arbor-Trolley

RC0

Looks really good. Is it just a prototype so far?

Those extension "stakes" look lethal!! They need a curved over end, or rubber caps of some sort. I can see someone tripping over some brash and then I dont want to speculate on possible injuries.

Hopefully this can be looked at?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again all

Looks really good. Is it just a prototype so far?

Rupe the one in the video is the one I made at home, a prototype yes. They'll be two proper samples at the apf next week.

Those extension "stakes" look lethal!! They need a curved over end, or rubber caps of some sort. I can see someone tripping over some brash and then I dont want to speculate on possible injuries.

Hopefully this can be looked at

Consider the nature, activities and machinery involved with day to day treework then I think the risk of someone hurting themselves with a trolly is comparatively low. Even a total imbecile would do well to come unstuck in that respect....if you're going to be at the show please come and try it out. Thanks

Consider the nature, activities and machinery involved with day to day treework then I think the risk of someone hurting themselves with a trolly is comparatively low. Even a total imbecile would do well to come unstuck in that respect....if you're going to be at the show please come and try it out. Thanks

:lol::thumbup:

Yes, but we need training prior to enganging in those activities and for using the machinery, and we are trained to minimise those risks to a negligable level. Adding pointy metal spikes to a work site is not minimising risk, and there are plenty of total imbecile out there!!

I like the trolley, in fact I want one already. I just think they look sharp! A shepherds hook on the end would be good, or a D type loop.

Yes, but we need training prior to enganging in those activities and for using the machinery, and we are trained to minimise those risks to a negligable level. Adding pointy metal spikes to a work site is not minimising risk, and there are plenty of total imbecile out there!!

I like the trolley, in fact I want one already. I just think they look sharp! A shepherds hook on the end would be good, or a D type loop.

The trolley shown in the Video as Reg has pointed out is the orginal proto-type design (alpha model) the two on display at the APF will be the beta version. We will take onboard all positive feed back and safety sugestions prior to the trolley going into full production.

I think I actually agree with Rupe, especailly when wrestling ( and I use the word wrestling loosly Reg :001_smile: ) big rings upright next to an up-ended trolley.

Me Rupe Reg or any other arbtalker might have the nounce to watch what we're are doing, but it only takes one person in a population of 60 million to be an pratt and sue and you can bet you bottom dollar that person will work in Arb for you :biggrin:

I think I actually agree with Rupe, especailly when wrestling ( and I use the word wrestling loosly Reg :001_smile: ) big rings upright next to an up-ended trolley.

Me Rupe Reg or any other arbtalker might have the nounce to watch what we're are doing, but it only takes one person in a population of 60 million to be an pratt and sue and you can bet you bottom dollar that person will work in Arb for you :biggrin:

Remember at present you are not giving workers anything for doing this job! except brute force! maybe a Wheel barrow? maybe a normal Two Wheel Trolley? any of these could give you the same problem you are talking about. There are other products on the market which you maybe giving workers to use which can also result in possible law suits. lets not derail this thread into a HSE discussion. As I said earlier we are open to positive suggestions and willing to discuss these at the APF next week.