Check Your Balls Lads

Husqvarna King

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was sent this by a friend, hope it helps you out mate, certainly an option worth considering rather than having Chemo or the barrage of drugs they tank you up with.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw]YouTube - RUN FROM THE CURE - The Rick Simpson Story (Part 1 of 7)[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...
How are things ?

Hope you're getting all the help you need.

Keep positive :thumbup1:

regards

Davd

Not too bad thank you, had my operation on monday, can walk a little now but no work for at least a month, so fraustrating, i would do anything to be working right now. The cancer was sent off to be graded and i have to go for a full body scan sometime soon. So just a worrying time at the mo and cant do much to keep my mind off it. On the positive my harness should fit a little easier now:thumbup1:

Hi Ben/every body... On reading this post 2 weeks ago I had a good feel.. and have found unusual shapes. that was 2 weeks ago put it off for a few days, but went to the doctors last friday. I am off for a scan this afternoon. (nice and rapid!) Fingers crossed, but I'm not too worried, just tinges occasionally.

GET CHECKING EVERYONE!!!! My lump is right in between so it was a bit weird.

Hope your hanging in there Ben and not watching too much daytime TV.

Hi Ben/every body... On reading this post 2 weeks ago I had a good feel.. and have found unusual shapes. that was 2 weeks ago put it off for a few days, but went to the doctors last friday. I am off for a scan this afternoon. (nice and rapid!) Fingers crossed, but I'm not too worried, just tinges occasionally.

GET CHECKING EVERYONE!!!! My lump is right in between so it was a bit weird.

Hope your hanging in there Ben and not watching too much daytime TV.

Well done for going to the doctors mate, usually the scan reveals that there's nothing wrong or there is a cyst (which if not painful are usually left) or an infection which is cured by antibiotics. But the doctors told me that balls can feel lumpy just where the pipework is etc. Glad your doctors sent you for a quick scan, i had to wait over 6 weeks for mine!

Goodluck mate, fingers crossed for you:thumbup1:

• 1 year later...