Show us your defenders !!!!

christreeroot

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, i didnt mean from the weight, surely when you turn (like a lorry) one set of tyres are scuffing while the others are moving?

they are all wearing the same, the rear axles are quite close together and have proved to be very effective in tyre wear

Very nice truck.

Whats with you lot moaning about turning circles of 130's/hiluxs? I can get my 130 anywhere that the 90/110 boys can. Ok might need a shunt but it doesn't put me off and I spend a hell of a lot of time in woodlands squeezing between trees. 130's rock they are so much nicer to tow with and yep 150 will be same turning circle as a 130.

Very nice truck.

Whats with you lot moaning about turning circles of 130's/hiluxs? I can get my 130 anywhere that the 90/110 boys can. Ok might need a shunt but it doesn't put me off and I spend a hell of a lot of time in woodlands squeezing between trees. 130's rock they are so much nicer to tow with and yep 150 will be same turning circle as a 130.

My 110 has a better turning circle than the 90.... Those boost alloys dont help the 90 though..

:heeeelllllooooo:

Very nice truck.

I love the look on peoples faces when you squeeze a 130 through a gap someone else struggled to get their 90 or disco through :icon14:

I've often thought the long wheelbase is a good thing off road, going down steep hills it's so much more stable and being longer takes a lot before it picks a wheel up

I love my 130, it's gonna pain me to see it go but needs must and all that.

I do like your 6x6:icon14: Arborworks

i'd show you mine but its long since deceased,a 1952 lightweight with a rover v8 under the hood,went like a shower of s**t but was terrible on fuel ended up rolling it at 60mph,this was in 88.

I bet that was exciting... I have been in a 90 that rolled on a dual carrigeway - tyre blew on the trailer and sent us into an uncontrolable spin.... We took out one of those massive roadside ligts which blocked traffic both ways... We got out fine - a testiment to the safety of defenders...:icon14: