New lad funny stories!

Lorry thompson

My mate was telling me the other day about a youngen that just started on his

building site, he got asked to fill the dumper up with red diesel and he came back about an hour later splashing diesel everywhere cos he'd gone and filled the bucket up haha. Wondered if anyone had some other funny ones to share.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha!! That's brilliant!!!

I've seen a young lad come out of a tree to look in his kit bag for a "Sky hook" to get a bit higher up the tree.

"Didn't you take one up with you?"

"No"

"Best come down and have a look in your bag then"

And he did!! haha!!

Classic!!

wierd canker growths all over an ash lastweek, i popped one in my mouth and chewed in front of recent new groundy(it was horrible), he thought i was joking so i spat it out, oh well it usually works on kids haha, next thing would you believe it he tried one and i nearly wet myself at the face he pulled. then told him its a kind of tree cancer he had in his mouth:thumbup:.. which arbtalker was it???

Haha aye me dad got a lad with that one but with the stihl disc cutter thing he was running down the road. Remember on the same site a lad got sent looking for a long stand, the fork lift driver said you won't find one mate ask the site manager if he's got a couple of hard slaps for you theyl work haha

I was once working with a particularly stupid lad, I had brushed all the saw dust into a pile, he was shoveling it up and carrying it on the shovel about 10 feet to the wheel barrow, dropping bits all over the area I had cleaned.

I sarcastically said " why don't you move the barrow a bit further away??................so he did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was flabbergasted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump starting a chainsaw has got to be the best one i heard!

Pulling the chain along on a log and trying to flick the on swith on at the same time.

That was me that got a youngster to do that:thumbup:

And thinking about now still makes me laugh he done it a few times till i just cracked up:lol: