Morals

Stephen Blair

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aquittal immediately.

It would be unfair to do anything else.

Can anyone point out a recent case where anyone got done for infringements of TPO's? Let alone fined £20000? It's probably one of the least enforced aspects of law there is, and I don't care about the odd isolated case TBH.

Cracking story, though Stevie.

Can you do it with pictures next time so I can explain it to my wife?

If someone said to me, "gun down these 1000 people or I kill your Wife", I would gun em down without hesitation. Why? Because it's my Wife.

I would do worse than hitler to save my Wifes life if that's what it took.

i just found a cheap way of turning you into my personal hitman.. im struggling with 1000 people, can you just do the odd one here or there?:thumbup:

If someone said to me, "gun down these 1000 people or I kill your Wife", I would gun em down without hesitation. Why? Because it's my Wife.

I would do worse than hitler to save my Wifes life if that's what it took.

Really!!!!!!!:001_huh:

I thought you were a Christian????????:confused1:

the chain saw shop is a magical place, situated on the top of a mountain only accessable by mule or mog. It is ran by 3 mexicans and Nigella Lawson hotter more voluptous big sister( this is almost not possible). Once entering the store you are handed a large inflatable ring where you drift around the store in a river of custard and have a ladel as an oar. the mexicans do not take cash or cheque, they allow you to pay in pure male machoness, they accept Lunge pose, 1 handed 088 demos and for gold macho members, wearing your spikes and full climbing kit to the cafe up the stairs, if you can successfully climb the stairs with out tripping up you get everything for free and get given the golden tree tape measure. This tape starts at 40 feet and uses feet instead of inches, so those back garden connies can now become 200 feet sequois around the bar down your local pub.:thumbup: