fantasy arb truck

Ian H

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fantasy arb truck is this Clive Sutton Premier Marques : Ferrari 458 Italia LHD Parked next to the beech, so i can look at it while i sup beer and relax, id still call myself a tree surgeon BUT id have loooooooooooooooads of money in the bank and never touch a tree again :001_cool::thumbup:

If you cant tell, Ive had a crap week haha

Nothing ticks all the boxes, I think your ideal truck is totally dependent on the ideal type of work you want to pursue.

That said, mine would be a 4x4 Transit, at a realistic price, which weighed less than 500kg including tools, groundie and dogs.

Oh, it would average 60mpg.

Sod it, it would have to give blow jobs as well......

so mark, you want a cheap tranny which you can take up the dirt track, and give you a blow job at the end of the day??? :sneaky2:

jet black 2450 ag spec unimog, ss stack exhausts, superduper charged, double cab, luxuary interior, big big winch on the front, 15m+ remote palfinger crane, 4 wheel steer, towing a trailer with the biggest remote controlled bandit tracked chipper, also in black:001_smile:

My fantasy arb truck is this Clive Sutton Premier Marques : Ferrari 458 Italia LHD Parked next to the beech, so i can look at it while i sup beer and relax, id still call myself a tree surgeon BUT id have loooooooooooooooads of money in the bank and never touch a tree again :001_cool::thumbup:

If you cant tell, Ive had a crap week haha

moz, i'm with you, if I had that kind of budget i'd never touch a tree again(except for fun) and spend all my time drooling over barns full of supercars/4x4's and a special barn just for the huskys all ltd edition and fully chromed of course:laugh1:

hopefully next weekl will be better for you, sounds like it couldn't be much worse.

'never going to get these features,but the last bit,couldn't you just teach your groundy new skills?!!'

...now, wouldn't that be just putting things into your employees mouths?...

• 8 months later...

I've seen a tuk tuk fitted with a tipped body on before. I think its meant for cruising barrios to collecting corpses but I recon it would be ideal for getting down all those little footpath nothing else would fit in.

Other than that a unimog with chip box, hiab crane which could switch to cherry picker and a 12 cubic meter trailer would suit me fine