For Jonsie and Mr Bullman

Hi guys, due to the realy great time i have had with the AT crew and the realy family feel that comes through with all the gatherings we go to together I suddenly had an idea on the way back and thought i would just throw this out there as an idea, see what you think?

The AT crew love a get together and a social, and more often than not iether have to leave the kids behind or struggle to keep them amused at what is largley an arb type thing for the boys.

I thought today about doing something COMPLETLEY different for a FAMILY kids orientated get together and raise some cash for the AT charity the kids trust i think isnt it?

so, how about a charity "fish in" something we can really get the kids involved in and generaly have a great family day?

I have a lot of contacts in the angling scene venues etc it would be fairly easy to set up, and Im certain i can get some quality coaches on site to help out, a really great "runs water" to gaurauntee all the kids catch a whacker and generaly have a great day full of fun and new experiences.

so what do you think? im thinking next sumer some time?:001_smile:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like a plan :)

cool, and will see what jonsie thinks about it too, i know this ones right up his st too!:001_smile:

i wont name any names just yet but im pretty certain i could make this, certainly for the anglers in the AT crew, a VERY cool event.

I will put out a few feelers and see if we have a receptive response (almost a certainty):thumbup1:

Steve, do you have any idea of Health and safety or "proceedure" issues that will need to be adressed for such an event? i will look into this side obviously, but wondering if youve had to deal with this sort of issue/event in the past and could pass on any gems of wisdom/experience?:biggrin:

My son has been grieving me to take him fishing... but I don't fish, so this would be excellent. Count me in.

My local club has an open day at Tolpits lane on the 22nd of august, if you come along with your son I will gladly give you both a rod and some coaching and Gaurantee you both a fish or too:thumbup1:

and anyone whos listening too.

Tolpits lane watford, at the Famous tolpits lake complex, open day open to all, feel free to come along and bring the kids, disabled accses the works.:thumbup1: