Just because we can, doesn't mean we should...

janey

Nope I'm sorry dogs are like horses they are just crap.

I'll even throw guinea pigs and hampsters into that category too tbh.

I suppose dogs are great if your lonely and have no friends or family.Or I suppose you can take them on walks to get away from the missus and kids etc.

Yeah dogs are just rubbish.:thumbup1:

That puts me in most of those categories then :001_rolleyes: oh well

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunnno I'd like to live on the couch as I do now.

Otherwise I woulda been dead 10 years ago if nature had taken its course.

We live way beyond our life expectancy and I'd like to keep it that way.

When your dead your dead.

Theres nothing else.

I like the furry bit with claws though. :thumbup:

Yep your all rubbish.

Its me and my army of cats against the world.:thumbup1:

How many cat owners have to get on their hands and knees to pick crap up off the floor eh!

Go on, pick up that pooh:lol::lol:

You pooh picking up crap rubbish people you.

Yep your all rubbish.

Its me and my army of cats against the world.:thumbup1:

How many cat owners have to get on their hands and knees to pick crap up off the floor eh!

Go on, pick up that pooh:lol::lol:

You pooh picking up crap rubbish people you.

Lol!

I'm with you tho - can't stand dogs. To me they are just dirty, smelly, noisy sh1t machines. Cats are faster too. Some years ago they managed to race a greyhound against a cat, over a very short distance tho! Cat thrashed him! :lol:

Those of you who live in town probably dont have the first idea of how dogs and cats act in their natural environment, as they are so confused by all the concrete. Mesterh- i am regularly cleaning up after the cats- whether it be intestines of something unfortunate and fluffy, or her piles of poo that she hides away in obscure recesses of the house from time to time. I NEVER get this with my dogs (i have 4) and as for the dog vs cat argument, there is no comparison- they are TOTALLY different animals.....in every situation and every home that is. It is impossible to generalise about living creatures each with their own unique personality, and they arent 'ours' they just live with us.

As for dogs being useless, then i find that to be a most uneducated and useless comment. For me on a fairly remote farm they have many uses. My cat doesnt catch rats, and she doesnt frighten off pikies when they turn up at all hours of the day and night, she just looks beautiful and craps in obscure places. Oh and keeps the dogs fed with rabbit too LOL.

As for giving a cat metal legs then IMO that is just cruel, plain and simple, in an attempt to delay dealing with the inevitable; death of a pet. How can anyone think it is kind to condemn an animal such as a cat to a life of limited movement. This is one of the most agile and independant creatures on the planet- giving it a prison sentence for the benefit of the owner is awful.

I once saw a woman screaming at her husband because he had just backed the car over the rear legs of their small dog.

A few weeks later I saw the dog running down the road with its back legs replaced by a pair of wheels strapped onto its body (i am not joking).

Personaly I think the husband should have reversed a little further and put the thing out of its misery.

I more or less grew up on a farm and I used to have a pet cat when I was 5 or 6, that was a lovely little thing. One day my Grandad run it over with a tractor. Never got too attached to animals after that. True story.