Tesco night shifts on £11p/h OR Climbing for £7-£9p/h

Brodie

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must admit, I feel a bit let down that I took the time to put together a heartfelt reply to your situation. You spend more time being arrogant than you do being grateful to those who see your point of view.

I will gladly never employ someone so arrogant. This is a team job, and arrogance and ego has no place in a team environment. In my experience it breeds mis understanding and dangerous working practices.

I wish your new employer all the luck in the world.

Must admit, I feel a bit let down that I took the time to put together a heartfelt reply to your situation. You spend more time being arrogant than you do being grateful to those who see your point of view.

I will gladly never employ someone so arrogant. This is a team job, and arrogance and ego has no place in a team environment. In my experience it breeds mis understanding and dangerous working practices.

I wish your new employer all the luck in the world.

+1 Here.

I work on 50 a day currently and I'm happy, love the job and I'm grateful for the work, I'd rather do 50 quid a day than sit on the dole or kick my heels feeling sorry for myself as well as in times like these I'm just happy to be in work when so many aren't. Plus I feel very lucky as the guys I have been working with are very fair, been teaching me a lot about the job and are damn good employers. I wouldn't trade that for a job with higher cash, I'd rather be happy each day I go to work and just means I'll have to graft a bit extra at weekends if im short on bills.

Edited by LancsMike

I use to own my window cleaning business earning alot of money!! I hated it so I packed it in 4 years ago to go college full-time to be an Arborist I came out of college got a job straight away for 50 a day and I loved it. Its the best thing I ever did I love my job and now I set up on my own in Feb...

This job is cool and exciting!! And I would do it for pittance :)

And to all those ppl out there that have knocked me for refusing shitty wages good luck and keep paying those bills on your £50 per day.. :devil-smiley-017:

what an arrogant statement, good luck by the way.

Brodie didn't say what the job was, he might be starting at Tesco night shifting next week! :001_tt2: