Well Paid work... Where is it???

Brodie

the sun is splitting the skies here ADY, has been for months now, mt t shirt tan is coming on a treat, i fancy a vest like lorrys though, but i better work on my guns a bit first, i asked the wife to get me some for summer, her reply was ' what so you can look like Josh, will i get you some hot pants too?':lol:

Lorry i can only put Brians remarks down to the time of night it was and maybe he had had a drink, but i thought after you telling us something so personal it sounded very sarcastic, hopefully he will come along and clear it up:sneaky2:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've learned to love what I've got instead of what I haven't

:thumbup1:

spot on if you ask me.

simplify, simplify, simplify. thats the way to do it. more clutter/ commitments= more stress. for me anyway.

i like this thread, good to see so many people just in it for the love of it, all in one place, talking rubbish together :thumbup:

brian you are as dangerous as a shag piled carpet, you go to bed or stay and try and at least once have some worth while input on this forum and dont slag off tommer, thats out of order in my book:thumbdown:

LOL- Brian- your comment was both misguided and totally out of line mate. I dont know who you think you are, making {incorrect and unfounded} comments about my financial affairs on a public forum. If i had one iota of respect for you then i would be bothered, but TBH I am not surprised at you making comments like that. It shows a level of intelligence and decency I would only expect from you anyway.:001_rolleyes:

Thanks for the comment though steve.:001_smile:

yup,, you could learn a thing or two there....:flute:

Cheers for your comments lads I'd had a couple of cans my self which was I was saying this personal stuff because I laughed when ad said he was on all that money but is now happier but then thought about my situation and I feel the same. I came on here to learn new things cos I've started my own business so had to stay calm in my posts last night so I don't get kicked off when you talk about things close to u people shouldn't be sarcastic I'd like to meet dangerous brian and discuss these issues I think he's only dangerous to himself with his mouth Stephen when you said he's as dangerous as a shag pile carpet I laughed my back off my lass did too the twins were doin some bouncing in her belly ha but less of that this is way off the thread and I hope brodie gets some good graft cos good lads deserve it I been wondering lately if the recession and government cuts will affect us I hope it's like the good old days where the hard workers are rich