Excessive sharpening.

Mark Bolam

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats bull, i used to use saturn knives on ocassion when i couldnt be bothered to grind myself, they came back un-equal in every way possible, theres a pic on here of them. what hacked me off was on their website they had something about '1 degree out causes mayhem' sent them back straight away, had them resharpened properly for free, but lost about 6 sharpens in the process

I think your right there about it not causing any problems.

I sometimes sharpen our ones on a bench grinder and its fairly easy to get them the same thickness.

Besides when you see the amount of crap stuck to different parts of the flywheel and the odd chunk missing where something nasty has gone through I doubt a couple of grams of steel would make much difference.

Firm have admitted I may have been given back a different set of blades (not their fault, other depot may have accidentally mixed them up).

They are arguing the toss as how to compensate me.

They were sharpened well, mind.

36 minutes to fill the Transit yesterday, and I mean stupidly fill. No road involved, tipping on the other side of a paddock.

Would asking for Cheryl Coles mobile number be claiming too much for compensation?

Firm have admitted I may have been given back a different set of blades (not their fault, other depot may have accidentally mixed them up).

They are arguing the toss as how to compensate me.

They were sharpened well, mind.

36 minutes to fill the Transit yesterday, and I mean stupidly fill. No road involved, tipping on the other side of a paddock.

Would asking for Cheryl Coles mobile number be claiming too much for compensation?

gotta be worth a try mate