what tipper and why??? buying advice

egs

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isnt the renault front wheel drive?

I think that if you need 4x4 get a landy tipper of some sort- either convert one or buy one already done, and if you dont need it get an LDV or cabstar i reckon. They are both workhorses.

Nissan Cabstar, NO over vehicle in any shape or form will beat this truck for reliability, longevity, and weight carrying! the only faults with this truck is the cab isn't the most comfortable and they are pants off road in single rear axle design, I speak from years of truck owning experience! I've owned the lot, and Transits/LDV trucks would be close to the bottom of my list! they are cheap for one reason!

Edited by Lee Winger

been talking with my dad today. definetly need a double cab tipper. as it will be the main work transport. as we recently purchase a vw crafter 163bhp . which is really far to good for work. so the double cab for tool storage. my mate has a transit tipper for sale 51 plate. double cab. litte bit of rust on the tipper body but can be sorted he wants 2900 for it worth it?????

Nissan Cabstar, NO over vehicle in any shape or form will beat this truck for reliability, longevity, and weight carrying! the only faults with this truck is the cab isn't the most comfortable and they are pants off road in single rear axle design, I speak from years of truck owning experience! I've owned the lot, and Transits/LDV trucks would be close to the bottom of my list! they are cheap for one reason!

you forgot in the list of faults that " IT"S A NISSAN" :lol::lol:

re the ford price... sounds like a lot for a ford??:001_tongue: but that money wouldn't even get you a 25 year old knackered landy tipper...