large beech with (Ustulina Deusta.) good job!

simon thompson

Glad to be of assistance 'Sir', n thanks for not getting 'p*ssed off' with me thinking I'm lecturing you...afterall I do little other tahn sit on my big fat *ss these days n guys like you do the real world stuff...not sure I wouldn't bottle it these days!

Bl**dy good luck with your forthcomin 'young uns'...double trouble maybe. but that's relativbely short-lived n then double the fun.

I've got 2 lads, not twins, but we're great mates n very soon they'll be able to buy me a beer....using my money no doubt, but hey the sentiment counts.

Tc..!

Paul

As we are lecturing people, Paul your language is getting worse. We aint allowed to say whatever we like with a few *** here and there.

Just thought i'd mention it as the new guys will be looking at guys like you to see whats acceptable:thumbup1:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we are lecturing people, Paul your language is getting worse. We aint allowed to say whatever we like with a few *** here and there.

Just thought i'd mention it as the new guys will be looking at guys like you to see whats acceptable:thumbup1:

Ooops, apologies, you're quite right standards should be upheld....trouble is I do sometimes (over) relax on here when we move away from officialdom!

Thanks for the reminder..!

Paul

T'be honest my lass had a tough time of it with labour marathons, little b*ggers were obviously too comfortable in there, but that's short lived n soon forgot n then the fun begins....in more ways than one, certainly never a dull moment...ha!

Good luck t'yas both..!

Paul

Ha thanks paul, much appreciated.

Cant wait to be a parent we both got excellent girlfriends, well sorry i have fiance brother just married, so the way i look at it is our lives are just beginning! A bet you deserve them 2 pints off the boys mate:thumbup1:

Cheers again for your comments don't worry about the swear words with me it's part of the language up north lol just not infront of customers, so are you lads lecturers then?

Hi Lorry,

the managing of vocabulary is in the interest of the public, as it's an open forum, and the owner has a set of rules which when adhered to help keep the site clean, in-offensive and user friendly.

You'll have already noticed the great banter here, most of the membership do a great job in helping the moderators keep things running smoothly.

Which is why this is one of the best forums out there.

Really good first thread by the way.

Hope you both stick around, where did you come across us?

Good luck in the upcoming family expansion :thumbup1:

David

Was just jokin mate I won't be swearing on here just felt sorry for the lad getting warned lol seriously though I'm enjoying the reading on here learning a few things, I found the site when looking for work a while ago just decided to join up see if I will learn a few things