He's going at last!

felixthelogchopper

I really dont have any great interest in politics, or care who is in office, as i believe they are all as bad as each other, BUT;

As much i dislike Brown, i believe the hole was already dug by Blair, and any successor to him was DOOMED!

i agree, there ALL 2 faced, forked tongues,lying, bent, money grabbers. Don't matter who gets in they all pee in the same pot!

Edited by Amelanchier
@void@nce of swe@r filters

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:confused1: Its a financial hole, who was Tony's chancellor?????:001_rolleyes:

True, but i think it was an impossible task to sort that lot out in a couple of years!

Apparently, Gordy has been lurking in politics since the early 1980's.

Guess he reached his climax in the 2000's:001_huh:

I asked loads of people about their political views just lately and found it really strange that the people who were very labour didn't have a clue about politics or policys or really anything that was going on, yet thy were still voting labour. The people who were very Tory, seemed to have researched and listened, they knew what they were voting for and understood how it all worked. People who were very liberal were just being awkward and wanted a change. Haha

i agree, there ALL 2 faced, forked tongues,lying, bent, money grabbers. Don't matter who gets in they all pee in the same pot!

Regardless whos in, whos out, with who, with whoever in their back pocket, a miracle is needed now.

Time will tell.:sneaky2:

Edited by Amelanchier
Consistency

Maybe true, maybe just a public perception of polititians. Whatever, when David cameron made that speech on he steps outside 10 downing street, I believed him, I trusted him, I agreed with him, I applauded him.

Edited by Amelanchier
see above - sigh

Agreed. If jeremy clarkson was prime minister and was allowed to do as he wanted, the united kingdom would be a great place to live. Haha

only if you're a white petrol head with no regard for bus lanes...:thumbup: