Beech tree removal

gibbon

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David. There was Kretzschmaria and ganoderma between several butresses but very little decay where we cut the stump at around .5m. I wanted to leave the stump at 3m but the client arranged to sell the stem privately.

Thanks for the positive comments Reg. I've had the opportunity to work with cranes quite a few times but this was the 1st time for 12months. I know it would have been an easy enough climb but I'm lazy and to be honest I just enjoy it.

CTS. I always use Carter Crane Hire as the owner son is my mate and is the best driver I've worked with. He's working away at the moment so this was the new guy.

Excellent work. Both climber and crane operator did, imo a superb job.

I've hung from more cranes and worked with more crane operators than prob anyone else on here (in a previous occupation) and know a good operator when I see one.

I am rarely impressed when I see climbers videos on here but that was 1st class. I have been the first to criticise what I consider poor work in the past, so thought it only right to post to say, how good I thought that was.

Top marks to all involved.:thumbup1: