i binned my golf mk2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

vduben

gutted!!!

i was over taking a v6 galant today and he decided to pull out with no indicator!!!!! on came the brakes and for a minuite i could here ballet music in my ears as i spun round and round!!!!! luckly missed his car and went in the hedge!!!!!! but the guy just drove off!! i managed to wheel spin out the ditch!!! and catch him up and pulled him over in oakham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was blatently tring to get out of it!!!!! but ive got all his details and that so hopefully will go my way!!!!!

what a wanker really!! all on the way to work too!!!!!! never mind, gives me a

excuse to get a spanking nivara for work and do the valver up a little!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why where u overtaking ??? u must have been late

he following a tractor doing 20.... i was catching up, indicated pulled out travelled a good 50ft then when i was right next to him he pulled out as if i wasnt there!!:scared:

tell you what tho it was good fun!!:icon14:

perhaps you could have waited your turn?

Perhaps the other driver should have checked his blind spot or indicated, perhaps the tractor driver could have pulled over, perhaps the Vdub could have stopped in bed this am and not gone to work!

Hope you get the motor sorted mate.