Which is better Stihl or Husqvarna chainsaws

Samuel

I used to have a McCulloch - and for my second birthday....

Now I'm big I have a 50/50 split between Stihl and Husky saws, they are all ideal for professionals - like eveyone says - try them both as you build up your array of saws,

the only clear leader for me is the Stihl top handles over the huskies.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One's made in Sweden

Ones made in Germany

Ones all orange

Ones Orange/Greyishwhite

Ones got small bar nuts

Ones got Big bar nuts

One Go's WHEEEEEEEEEEEE

One go's WHOOOOOOOOOOO

After that they all cut wood some better then others if you look after them

Good luck

if you're after a good intro saw then i've found the husky 353 to be very reliable. it's got similar inards as the 346 but doesn't rev as high, therefore lasting longer. it's cheaper not being in the xp range. and goes on forever. It's still running now having killed three 357's in the same time. also it just light enough to climb with if you're desperate and don't have weak wrists

• 2 weeks later...

:ahhhhh::ahhhhh:Glad I didn't ask this question:ahhhhh::ahhhhh:

I actually found this thread by performing a search as I know questions like this come up all the time and there are loads of threads on such subjects but not everyone thinks to perform a search. I don't understand why people have to be so negative. Is it really that hard to just give an answer that the poster would appreciate and not shoot them down??

One of the ways you learn is by asking questions, did you not ask any questions when you were starting out?