seen any worse than this?

testcricket01

I must try that technique of pushing the saw back and forth, does it make it cut faster if you use a sawing motion as well! LMAO

TONKAS!

Only way (for these dumb *****) to do it their way was to chog lumps of the botom and keep the top of the tree resting as it was, coming down bottom up!

Even the spectaters talked a better job than these guys could manage!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must try that technique of pushing the saw back and forth, does it make it cut faster if you use a sawing motion as well! LMAO

TONKAS!

Only way (for these dumb *****) to do it their way was to chog lumps of the botom and keep the top of the tree resting as it was, coming down bottom up!

Even the spectaters talked a better job than these guys could manage!

good way to get down a hung up tree in forestry cutting lumps off till it falls not so good in that enviroment though lol

The comment on YouTube from the woman who posted the video says:

"The guys who were cutting down this tree next to my apartment are full of fail, but I'll save you the suspense -- there is no epic fail.

"Make sure you watch with sound -- my neighbors' commentary is kinda funny. Ignore my comments -- I sound pretty dumb =P

"Things that happened after this video: they leaned a ladder against the trunk of the tree and started cutting from the MIDDLE of the tree. The chainsaw blade then got stuck in the tree. I had to leave after that but when I got back home, there was a stack of logs where the tree used to be."

I was watching in disbelief at the first video. I love that felling cut! As others have said what else was ever going to happen? I think the only option they really had would have been to put a truck on the base and pull it out, but then that probably would have ended in tears too. It's not like it was even a small tree.... Some people are crazy!

I've seen the second video. It always manages to make me laugh even though I've seen it before!